Abbie and Mommy reenact our recent unfortunate stay in the hospital.
A transcript of the dramatization:
Doctor: Ready for listening?
Patient: I’m ready for listening.
Doctor: Oh.
Doctor: It will be a little bit cold on your chest, Mommy.
Patient: OK, thank you.
Doctor: It a little bit cold?
Patient: It is a little bit cold.
Doctor: It is a little bit cold?
Patient: Yes, it is cold.
Patient takes several deeps breaths.
Doctor: I’m all done listening
Patient: What do you think, doctor?
Doctor: Yeah, it was pretty cold.
Patient: It was pretty cold. It was pretty cold. Thank you for listening. What do you think, doctor. What’s wrong?
Doctor: Yeah Mommy, listening.
Patient: Yeah.
Doctor: I’ll be right back.
Patient: OK, thank you.
Doctor: Your stopper [pacifier], Mommy
Patient: Thank you for the stopper
Doctor: Mommy’s stopper.
Patient: OK, Thank you.
Doctor: I be right back, Mommy
1 comment:
Absolutely adorable. Dr. Abbie. I love her little thinking gestures as she tried to think of something to say about what was wrong. Maybe she was going away to check a medical text book. She's so lovely, and I'm so jealous! You're a great mom.
Love,
Tam
PS- I'm glad you added comments!
Post a Comment